A niche, technical or invisible resource….or change agents enabling value at the heart of any organisation?
Change is accelerating, with 2.1 million people now working in project management roles across the UK alone. The project management profession is making a huge contribution to the UK economy – accounting for 7.9% of the working population and adding £157 billion of GVA annually!
The world is changing rapidly, and whilst the profession is optimistic, it needs to face up to six key challenges:
- 4IR – robotics, data and AI
- Climate change – clean growth and sustainability
- Future workplace and future skills
- Demographics and ageing – the 100-year life
- Future of mobility and transport
- Urbanisation, connectivity and building smart cities
‘Projecting the Future’ is a big conversation being led by the Association for Project Management, to answer these very challenges.
Join the conversation and share your views at apm.org.uk/projectingthefuture
#projectingthefuture #apm #projectmanagement