A unique team of award-winning and professionally qualified practitioners, providing independent support for the successful delivery of major change and highly complex transformation across the public, private and not for profit sectors.
Having walked in the shoes of our clients, we are experts in successfully planning, designing and delivering people, process and infrastructure change on a major scale to time, cost, quality and benefit – and in a sustainable way.
Who are we?
- We are a team of award-winning and qualified practitioners, highly experienced in delivering complex business change; lean-based continuous improvement; service quality and innovation; process automation; real-estate and infrastructure optimisation; and improved culture in people dominant organisations.
- We are passionate about supporting our clients with strategy development and in successfully delivering their major change portfolios, programmes, and projects in a sustainable way.
- We have extensive experience of operating at Board, c-suite and senior management level to design, plan, govern and deploy ‘game-changing’ strategies.
- Uniquely, our advisors have ‘walked in the shoes’ of our clients, having held senior roles in major organisations across EMEA and North America, including the likes of Royal Mail, Post Office, Mobil Oil, Aviva, Sainsbury’s, BP and Groupe PSA.
What do we do?
- We operate in an agile way, across multiple and diverse locations and cultures;
- We pride ourselves on providing a tailored offering to each client that delivers the best and most appropriate solution for their individual needs.
- As critical friends and trusted advisors, we provide independent practical advice and scalable solutions to organisations of all shapes and sizes internationally – from the public sector to SMEs to global corporates – working to ensure strategic alignment across major change portfolios – helping clients to develop, plan, govern and successfully deploy transformation projects and programmes to time, cost, quality and benefit.
- We optimise the value and return on major change investment, including providing assurance around target operating model, route-maps and strategy alignment, conducting portfolio reviews / project readiness assessments, supporting investment prioritisation, enabling business case development and critiquing benefits realisation plans.
- We establish strategy execution, portfolio, programme, and project management functions for clients, providing governance methodologies and knowledge transfer to ensure that project control tools and life cycle processes are sustained.
- Through critical risk assessments, we ensure a holistic approach is taken to establishing the risks that might impede delivery – working with sponsors, management teams and stakeholders to ensure that preventative actions and mitigation are in place to avoid issues materialising in-flight.
- We help manage the people impact of change effectively and efficiently – testing change loading, providing leadership support, assuring employee relations and industrial relations plans, as well as validating that performance management processes are robust and aligned to the corporate strategy, transformation programme and project goals.
- We recognise that in-flight initiatives can often go off-track, with cost overruns, schedule delays and failure to leverage the planned value. Through our approach to project and programme recovery, we help our clients adapt to these setbacks, providing timely and objective assessments of initiative status and failure root causes, along with recommendations for remedial actions.
- Drawing on our extensive leadership experience and track record of successfully delivering major change, we enhance client capability through 121 development coaching for senior executives, project sponsors and project managers, as well as supporting organisations in creating a professional and externally accredited in-house change capability. We recognise that ‘change is a constant’ and that is why we work closely with clients to ensure knowledge, learning and toolsets are transferred and embedded throughout organisations to support future sustainability.
- We also offer additional support and practical advice in areas such as corporate governance; corporate risk management and internal control; cost and quality initiatives; continuous improvement; lean thinking; diversity and inclusion programmes; and enabling cultural change.
Contact us for further information:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Ian Jones, Managing Director, on +44 07802907620, or Euan McMurdo, Senior Associate on +44 07977040632 for an initial introduction and discussion.