At Devereaux Kelly Associates (DKA) we understand that when we get back to “business as usual” – or whatever the new normal looks like – what once was usual might be very different. These are unprecedented times, and for many businesses go well beyond managing business continuity or implementing contingency plans. The way we plan and successfully deliver change has changed – getting to grips with this will be tough.
Businesses are being challenged to understand how they engage with their employees, suppliers and stakeholders. The business plans and strategy aspirations have been put to one side and require an urgent refresh as we exit the peak of this crisis. Controls on expenditure, cash management and liquidity have never been more crucial. The operating model may well be different for many organisations.
The team at DKA has experience in this space and can help:
· People will have been through a lot in their personal and private lives – we can help you in supporting, engaging and re-contracting with them.
· Cash is king – we have successfully delivered many cost, benefit and cash management programmes.
· The operating model may have changed – we can help you optimise this through proven improvement activities.
· DKA have a great deal of experience in reviewing business plans and adapting them to a new normal – we can also help you rebuild your strategy, drawing on techniques such as scenario planning.
· Creating a new Strategic Roadmap is essential to knit this and many other things together – this is something that is part of our DNA.
It’s time to prioritise, prioritise and prioritise! Let us help you with this.
Get in touch to arrange an initial no-obligation discussion – https://devereauxkellyassociates.co.ukcontact-us/